Other Centrally Processed Property
These documents are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print it. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you may download the software for free.
For judicial review action of which we have been made aware, all attempts have been made to ensure the correctness of information relating to judicial review of decisions of the State Tax Appeal Board. All critical information should be independently verified.
- Montana Refining Company vs. Dept. of Revenue (Docket No.: SPT-1996-12, 6/17/97) (PDF, 34kb)
- Big Sky Transportation vs. Dept. of Revenue (Docket No.: MT-1996-3, 6/19/97) (PDF, 28kb)
- Qwest Corporation v. Department of Revenue (Docket No.: SPT-2008-2, 11/30/09) (PDF, 36kb)
- Gold Creek Cellular d/b/a Verizon Wireless v. Department of Revenue, SPT-2007-8, 02/10/10) (PDF,27kb) The taxpayer appealed the decision of the State Tax Appeal Board to the First Judicial District Court in Lewis and Clark County on April 8, 2010 under Cause No. CDV-2010-358. In its May 3, 2011 order, the District Court affirmed the State Tax Appeal Board determination that the Department of Revenue has placed the subject property in the proper tax class.
- TracFone Wireless v. Department of Revenue, MT-2009-3, 07/20/11, PDF 40kb)